CUSTOMER SERVICE & SUPPORT
We have been implementing intralogistics systems for warehouses and production facilities for 30 years. We understand that professional support and response time in the event of a service requirement are decisive for the stability and quality of the entire warehousing process.
square meters of central service and storage facility
mobile service points equipped with professional tools and diagnostic devices
hours average response time to a service request
In modern logistics facilities, there is no space for unplanned downtime, which is why our range of maintenance services is based on four pillars:
- Flexible technical support
- Professional service
- Product life cycle management
- Digitizing technical support
- We flexibly adjust the range of our services to individual requirements.
- Reactive technical support responsible for the full operational capability of our systems.
- Preventive technical support responsible for eliminating potential problems.
- All mechanics and engineers are covered by a cyclical system of technical training.
- The Customer Service Office realizes service requests within the framework of strictly defined KPI factors.
- Individual training focused on maximizing the operational capacity of devices and safe of operations.
- Global spare parts warehouse.
- The modularity of WDX technology ensures a quick response to changing operating conditions.
- The technical service process is supported by an on-line service management system
- Electronic documents and data archiving.
- Automatic service event notifications.
They trusted us: