On the basis of Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) No 2016 /679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as GDPR), we inform you that:
The controller of personal data is WDX S.A. with its seat in Warsaw: ul. Taśmowa 7, 02-677 Warszawa (the “Controller”). The Controller’s contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data, i.e.: name and surname, position, company telephone number and e-mail address, are processed in order to realize the Controller’s legitimate interest in the form of realization of rights and obligations resulting from the cooperation agreement concluded with the client.
The recipients of personal data will be the Controller’s employees and associates, as well as companies providing services to the Controller in the scope of IT process support, marketing process support, as well as delivery of correspondence and destruction of documentation.
The controller does not intend to transfer the data to any third country or international organization.
Personal data will be processed for the duration of correspondence with you.
You have a right to:
- demand access, rectify, delete or restrict the processing of your personal data and the right to move the data,
- raise an objection to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes,
- withdraw consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes; the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of data processing based on consent until it is withdrawn,
- file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office
1. The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary in order to provide you with marketing content.
2. Your personal data will not be used for profiling, including automated decision making
3. Once the processing of your personal data for the original purpose has been completed, your data may be processed for the purpose of defending against possible claims – until the expiry of the limitation period for these claims.